Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5th -- Blue Skies in Oberursel -- A rare event!

June 5th -- Blue Skies in Oberursel

Today was a spectactular day in Oberursel.  Probably in the high 60s, blue sky and sun -- all rare events these days.  Mac and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather.  So with Mac's leash in one hand and the camera around my neck, we headed off or the forest.  (Don't worry for those of you who think that I favor Mac, Sarah was going to be following soon with Ana).  We took a 45 minute loop around the forest and on our way back we met up with Sarah and Ana -- Sarah has been taking Ana running with her these days.  Here are some pictures from our forest!

Honest. we do feed her!



I really am beautiful, aren't I?

I am beautiful too!

Meeting up with S and Ana

They say these are two Redwod trees




No comments:

Post a Comment