Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12, 2012 -- A Walk In the Woods

September 12th

I decided to take a break from building furniture and went for a 2 mile run.  About a block from our house are acres and acres of forest and meadow.  After I ran, I came back and got Mac.  We walked the two mile trail and then came home.  Ana, of course, was waiting at the door so I left Mac in the yard (it is fenced in) and took Ana for the same walk in the woods.  Mac was less than happy when I left her in the yard and when I returned she managed to escape.  She started running around the neighborhood scaring a few pedestrians.  Within a short time, I was able to grab her.  She did give me quite a scare.  I will have to be more careful when I am opening the gate.

Ana posing for a picture in the forest


One of the pathways in the forest one block from our house

No comments:

Post a Comment