Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November 20, 2012-- Mac Goes to Daycare

November 20, 2012 -- Mac Goes to Daycare!

I decided to listen to Frank's suggestion and take Mac to daycare.  Tuesday seemed to be the best day because the cleaning person comes on that day and Mac scares the daylights out of her.  I dropped her off at 10 a.m.  She was a little nervous (I can tell because she drools incessantly when she is nervous). I returned to pick her up at 5 p.m.  She was very happy to see me and ran to the car.  Within minutes, she was asleep (so quiet I thought she was dead).  I got home 30 minutes later.  She was so tired she fell asleep on the floor (too tired to get on her couch or eat her dinner).   Just like a child who goes to camp, comes home and is so exhausted he/she goes right to bed.   She stirred at 10 pm had a few bites of food and then slept the rest of the night.  Too bad daycare is 30 minutes away or Mac might be going more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment