Friday, February 8, 2013

February 8, 2013 -- Bagels and Burgers

February 8, 2013

So for the first time in Germany, K and S had bagels for breakfast.  Yesterday, I had lunch in Frankfurt.  I took the train and arrived early.  So, I walked around the area and low and behold, I found a bagel shop.  The name of the shop is Bagel Brothers.  While admittedly, it is not Aylas; the bagels were not bad and a nice change of pace.  During that same walk, I found a Burger Bar called Die Kuh die lacht -- Burger Bar -- Translation:  The Cow which laughs.  When I googled it, I also found another Burger Bar in Frankfurt called "Meat Us."  These Germans are so witty!  We will have to go check them out and see whether they can compete with Plan B, The Counter or the Cheesecake Factory!  More to come after we sample the fare!

No comments:

Post a Comment